When placing an order for a monument or marker we require a deposit of half of the total. Once the memorial is ready to be placed in the cemetery, the balance of the total will need to be paid before the stone can be completed in the cemetery. We accept all types of payment, cash, money order, check and charge. Once the final payment has been received we will schedule the memorial to be delivered to the cemetery. Once completed you will be notified by phone and a photo of the monument will be sent upon request.
Pre planning memorial options have become very popular in the past 20 years. Why leave the decision of what you want to someone else. We can help you design your memorial so that it is exactly what you want.
Here are a few examples of why someone would want to pre plan their memorial:
- Lesson the burden of their loved ones once they are gone.
- Get exactly what you want, how you want it.
- Make the decision together with your spouse.
How To Get Started
When coming in to select a memorial here are a few items we will need in order to help you:
- Cemetery where the grave or graves are located.
- Number or graves or spaces owned.
- What information you would like to put on the memorial. Example, names-dates-relationship- etc…
- Where the graves are in the cemetery, section, lot number, etc…
- Any artwork or photos you would like to incorporate into the memorial.